Photo Credit: Ruthie Rado. From ClickB@it. Conceived by Rachael Murray. Co-directed by Rachael Murray and Kevin Place. Produced by Naked Theatre Company.
I like stories that are out-of-left-field.
Here are a few of my plays and devised projects:
- ClickB@it: a devised sketch-comedy piece about the best and worst of the internet. (Conception/Co-direction, Naked Theatre Company, Capital Fringe 2017. Developed through staged readings at the 2016 Kennedy Center Page-to-Stage Festival and NextStop Theatre's 2016 darknights series.)
- the fear of missing out: Both a celebration and critique of millennials, with a little sex comedy thrown in. (In progress. Notable Readings: Naked Theatre Company at The Kennedy Center Page-to-Stage Festival, 2015.)
- Of/By/For: An experiment in civic discourse. Currently in research and development, based on interviews about the current cultural and political climate. Interviews conducted at 2017 Presidential Inauguration, 2017 Women's March on Washington, and The Kennedy Center Page-to-Stage Festival, 2017. (In progress.)
- Out of Knowhere (Co-librettist. In progress.)
- Dave and Neil's Excellent Shrew Adventure (feat. Aaron Sorkin) (In progress.)
- Better Angels: a ten-minute two-hander. (Received its world-premiere as part of Unlimited Stage's Unlimited Scripts Showcase in 2019. Was remounted by Unlimited Stages for one night only for the 2019 Lower East Side Festival.)